Karen’s Nature Art is committed to processing data in accordance with my responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Unless otherwise notified, I assume you have consented for me to use your personal data if you have:
- Signed up to receive any of my newsletters whether online or in person.
- Made a purchase from my website, www.karensnatureart.com, newsletter or in person.
Information about you
When you sign up for my newsletter or make purchases, I collect your name, address, phone number, email address, and other information as requested by whatever form you use.
I keep no financial information about you.
How I use your information
I use the data you provide strictly for communication and processing purposes including the following:
- Sending announcements of exhibits, classes and new work through the art and jewelry newsletter.
- Sending announcements of a new calendar through the calendar newsletter.
- Processing purchases made at my website, via newsletter, email or in person.
- Sending postcard announcements for exhibits and open studios.
No personal data ever appears on my website without your express permission, for example, if you have written a recommendation and allowed me to put your name with it.
How long we retain your data
I keep and update your data for as long as you allow me to or until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Tax data is kept for a minimum of 7 years or as long as it is needed.
For purchases from my website, Karen’s Nature Art stores the information provided, except financial, until the sale transaction has been completed and the data are no longer needed for administrative purposes.
How we store and protect your data
- Purchases: Purchases from my website are processed using PayPal or Stripe. Each respective site has their own security and data privacy policies which you can access here. https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full & https://stripe.com/us/privacy Purchases from me are processed using PayPal or checks which go to USBank.
- Cookies: Cookies are used within the website to help gather statistics and no personal information is gathered or stored within the cookies.
Your rights over your data
You may request that I delete certain personal data I may hold about you. This does not include data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How I might share your data
For email newsletters, Karen’s Nature Art uses the services of MailChimp. You either signed up online or via a signup sheet and I entered your name and address. MailChimp then stores the data. You may unsubscribe from this newsletter at any time, either by contacting me or using the Unsubscribe option offered in each email.
Other parties from whom I receive data
I receive data from Stripe and PayPal.com about purchasers and purchases made at Karen’s Nature Art website or in person.
Information found on this website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change at any time.